Sunday, May 3, 2015 Y 11:59 AM

I've been falling asleep at 7 like a lot lately. I feel like I have no energies left anymore sometimes when I come home, and it's weird. But I was talking to Brad and he was telling me that people just have varying different levels of energy and I think that's true, but I'm just running on empty as of late. So I forgot to post these when I made them, but that's okay because now I can report on feedback too. So I made both of them and then they were both premiered through Discobelle. But we've honestly gotten such nice feedback on our new EP it's nice. Hudson Mohawke, who produced some tracks on YEEZUS, liked, and so had Manfredas (he used "Better Off Alone" to open up his podcast for Relish), and more. I'll post screenshots on the bottom. 




















Labels: , , , ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Older Posts newer Posts