Tuesday, May 22, 2012 Y 12:04 PM


Apparently I forgot and have been way too distracted with myself to post the stream of the North American version of this single. Kinda funny that I got to work with Little Boots and team on this single. I would hear her remix of some song I got from some website on my iPod randomly when I picked my dad up from work a couple years ago. Sometimes you go like "oh never in a million years would these things happen" but they do, even if the thought of it never ever crossed your mind (like when people find themselves giving head). I asked people like Joe Smooth, D-Man, Nic Sarno and Screamin' Rachael to all add their flavor on the remixes so listen below, sorry world for not being able to buy it! 

Labels: , , , , , , ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Older Posts newer Posts