Wednesday, February 27, 2013 Y 6:58 PM


So this is the first monamiejorge†ape of 2013, yay. 
I've lately discovered how much I enjoy a great hoodie and was shopping one day at Hollister, when suddenly this song caught my ear. I of course debated myself because I was being too lazy to shazam it, I did, and am I glad I did. It turned out to be "Blue Satellite & Jhameel - Relapse (Cosmonaut Grechko Version)". I haven't found someone so talented and inspiring in the longest and it brings me great pleasure to be able to have Cosmonaut Grechko make a tape (inspired by bubbles) for this lil' ol' series of mine. - j p.s In case you were wondering the title means froth.... 



link: cosmonautgrechko.com 



tracklist: 
Stewrat - 2 Much 2 Soon 
Nostalgia 77 - Conventical (TM Juke Remix)
Poldoore - Starburst 
Nu Vintage - On Your Cloud
Michita - Four Cornered
Luke Vibert - Keep Calm And Carry On
Ian O'Brien - Where Does The Past End And The Present Begin? 
Grooveman Spot - Urbanizer
Crackazat - Explanation 
Eli Escobar - Oslo 
Kyodai - My Thing Edit
Murphy - Beverly Thrills
Laberge - Neon Streets 
Sesame Street - Lost Keys 
Eero Johannes - Polka Plok

Labels: , , ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Older Posts newer Posts